The Twitch Rivals: The Division 2 Showdown is an online competition, split between Europe and North America, featuring 40 invited streamers (20 per region). Streamers will compete in a series of challenges that features the 3 Maps of the Dark Zone PvP missions and Skirmish PvP mode that include exploring the maps, bringing a safe house online, finding extraction points for loot, and, of course, going Rogue and fragging everyone! In addition to the primary broadcast (twitch.tv/twitchrivals), all competitors will be streaming their own perspective.
Dark Zones (Normalized & Occupied)
- Clearing a Landmark - $50 per clear
- Eliminating an Enemy Squad - $100 per 4 enemy players eliminated
- Achieving Manhunt Rogue Status - $250 per player achievement
- In both Normalized and Occupied Dark Zones, Teams may earn up to $500 per Dark Zone play period. Any further achievements that Teams earn above $500 will not be counted.
- 1st - $2,000
- 2nd/3rd - $1,000
- 4th/5th - $500
- Team with the highest kill-count in a single Dark Zone game - $500
- Team with the highest total Landmarks cleared across all Dark Zone games - $500
- Team with the highest total Manhunt Statuses achieved across all Dark Zone games - $250