Information coming soon
Twitch Rivals: Stardew Valley Challenge is a $35,000 online invitational competition to celebrate the 3-year anniversary of the game’s release. The competition will feature streamers from both Europe and North America where they put their creativity to the test and complete a series of challenges. In addition to the primary broadcast (twitch.tv/twitchrivals), all invited competitors will be streaming their own perspective.
- Ten (10) teams of four (4) players
- Teams will compete over 6 hours, beginning with a brand map for each team.
- Teams will attempt to accomplish the following challenges:
- Complete the Most Bundles - Teams compete to compose and deliver the most bundles to the corresponding bundle rooms in the community center. Teams will be ranked based on number of bundles delivered, followed by least amount of time.
- Earn the Most Gold - Teams compete to earn the most gold within the designated Tournament period.
- Mines Deep Divers - Teams compete to reach the bottom-most floor of the mines.
- Master Curator - Teams compete to collect and deliver the most rare items to the Musuem in the least amount of time.
- Obtain Legendary Fish - Teams compete to catch all five legendary fish in the least amount of time.
$35,000 Total Prizing
Mines Deep Divers
- $2,000 will be awarded to the 1st team to successfully reach the bottom-most floor in the mines area.
Obtain Legendary Fish