Twitch Rivals: Rocket League Showdown will feature twenty players split into four teams that will compete in a variety of Rocket League game modes. The players will speedrun a custom training course, participate in a player draft, and represent their respective teams in a mix of Rocket League game variants.
The /TwitchRivals channel is home to our anchored studio show and serves as a spotlight for participating Partner and Affiliate streamers as they face off in streamer vs streamer live competitions. You can also tune into the channels of anyone participating in an event to see their unique view of the action along with their community.
TL;DR for Participating Streamers
- 4-Team Crew Battle
- 4 Captains Draft Players
- Snake Order Draft
- All Players will be Drafted
- 2 Pro Players Max per Team
- Teams compete in a variety of Rocket League Game Modes
- Each Crew Member must participate in a minimum # of games
- Maximum 1 Pro Player per Team can be active on the field
- Game mode participants are chosen "blind" (aka not revealed until it's time to compete)
- Each game mode will be played in a single-elim bracket (w/ 3rd place tiebreaker)
- Teams earn prizing based on the final result of each game mode
- Teams earn 1 point per win in each game mode
- The 2 teams with the most points play in a best-of-5 Finals
- All players are required to stream.
- $25,000 per Region
- Tuesday, March 9th @ 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET
$25,000 in Total Prizing
All prizing is aggregated per crew and evenly distributed among its players