Twitch Rivals: Rainbow Six Siege is a $75,000 online competition, featuring invited streamers from Europe & North America, including Shroud, AnneMunition, chocoTaco, KingGeorge, LusorKoeffizient, JustGaBBo, & TheRealMarzaa. Participants will compete as teams of 5 in a Round Robin format.
The /TwitchRivals channel is home to our anchored studio show and serves as a spotlight for participating Partner and Affiliate streamers as they face off in streamer vs streamer live competitions. You can also tune into the channels of anyone participating in an event to see their unique view of the action along with their community.
- $3,000 per match win
- $1,000 per match loss
- The entire team needs to play as Recruit and win the round. If they win, they earn a $1,000 bonus. This bonus is achievable, per team, one time on match day.
- Teams’ unclaimed “Recruit Bonuses” will be rolled into the Region’s overall Kill Leader(s).
- The single player within each Region with the most overall kills in the day wins a $1,500 bonus. This bonus is achievable once per Region.
- Tied Kill Leader bonuses will be evenly split among the tied players.
- The player who is awarded end-game MVP (center of the player highlight, on the winning team only) will be awarded a $250 bonus each game.
- Any unclaimed prizing will be split between the MVPs of each game in the match.