Twitch Rivals: Minecraft Bingo Challenge is a competition featuring 48 invited streamers from North America and Europe. Both Regions are competing in the same tournament. The tournament will have teams competing in a race to complete Minecraft Advancements scattered on a Bingo card, with the final moments determined by a resource race.
The /TwitchRivals channel is home to our anchored studio show and serves as a spotlight for participating Partner and Affiliate streamers as they face off in streamer vs streamer live competitions. You can also tune into the channels of anyone participating in an event to see their unique.
Live scores will be available at /TwitchRivalsScores!
TL;DR for Participating Streamers
(3 Hours) Minecraft Advancements Bingo Challenge
(Final Hour) Resource Race
Monday, August 31st, 2020
Check-In Opens: 9:00am PT | 1800 CEST
Broadcast Begins: 10:00am PT | 1900 CEST
- Teams: 48 Players / 12 Teams
- Type: Bingo Challenge & Resource Race
- Format Overview: For the first 3 hours, teams race to complete as many Advancements placed on their Bingo card. All teams share the same Bingo card layout. For the last hour, teams race to collect predetermined resources. All teams will collect the same resources. Teams will earn points based on when they completed their first Bingo, the number of Bingos completed, the most Squares completed, and the most resources collected. Final point totals determine payout spots.
- Games will be played on Minecraft: Java Edition (1.16.2)
- All teams share the same Bingo card layout
- All teams share the same resource requirements
- Teams will play on different servers
- Teams will play on the same seed
- No mods, no resource packs. All vanilla settings is mandatory.
- $100,000 in total prizing
$100,000 in Total Prizing
Bonus Prizing (TBD):