15 teams of 4 will play in a private lobby of Fall Guys. There will be 3 elimination rounds, during each of which, teams will accumulate points based on final round appearances and crowns. After each elimination round, the bottom teams in points will be eliminated, and after 3 elimination rounds, 3 teams will remain. These 3 teams will play the Hex-a-Gone Trials custom show repeatedly until 1 team achieves 3 crowns, upon which that team will be deemed the winner of the tournament.
Detailed Tournament Format
- Private lobby
- Players queue as solos but are on a team for the - purposes of the tournament
- We will use show playlists with no team games (see below), to reduce RNG and prevent issues around teams getting split due to the aforementioned queueing limitation
- Everyone should be provided a list of what everyone’s in-game name is. Players must not change their in-game name after their username is established.
- No specific in-game rules around griefing. Anything goes!
- NOTE: Stream sniping is still not allowed. If creators are trying to figure out who someone is they need to consult the list we give them.
- 3 Elimination Rounds
- Each elimination round consists of 3 shows
- The bottom teams in points are eliminated after each elimination round
- Elimination round 1: bottom 5 teams eliminated
- Elimination round 2: bottom 4 teams eliminated
- Elimination round 3: bottom 3 teams eliminated
- If there is a tie that crosses the elimination threshold, the tied teams don’t get eliminated, and that elimination gets pushed to the next elimination round. If this occurs during elimination round 3, apply the tiebreakers below.
- 1 point for advancing to a final round
- 3 points per crown (1 crown per team per show; if there’s a multi-crown in a single show, each unique team represented in the multi-crown gets points)
- Points tiebreakers
- Most Crowns Won
- Earliest Crown Won
- Earliest round where 4 team members appeared in the Final Round
- Earliest round where 3 team members appeared in the Final Round
- Earliest round where 2 team members appeared in the Final Round
- Earliest round where any 1 team member appeared in the Final Round
- The 3 remaining teams play in the finals
- Shows using the “Hex-a-Gone Trials” custom show playlist
- First team to 3 crowns wins.
- 2nd and 3rd place are ranked by:
- Crowns in the finals
- Total points from elimination rounds
- If still tied, then they are tied for the final standings and prize money is split evenly between them.
- 3 Elimination Rounds
- Show Playlists:
- Welcome to the Jungle
- Gauntlet Showdown
- Hard Mode
- Slime Survivors
- X-treme Fall Guys
$50k cash prizing
Doritos for Days: Awarded to all members of the 1st place team
The winning team will also win a merch bundle supplied by Epic
- 2nd: $6,000
- 3rd: $4,000
- Eliminated prior to Finals: $2,500