15 squads will play in a private lobby of Fall Guys with a custom playlist curated by Twitch Rivals. Teams will accumulate points over 8 games, and win charity prize money based on the final standings. Bonus charity prizes will also be awarded to the winner of each game.
Detailed Tournament Format
- Private lobby
- Players queue as solos but are on a team for the purposes of the tournament (group queues are not compatible with private lobbies)
- We will use show playlists with no team games (see below), to reduce RNG and prevent issues around teams getting split due to the aforementioned queueing limitation
- Everyone should be provided a list of what everyone’s in-game name is. Players must not change their in-game name.
- No specific in-game rules around griefing. Anything goes!
- NOTE: Stream sniping is still not allowed. If creators are trying to figure out who someone is they need to consult the list we give them.
- Teams earn points over a series of games.
- 1 point for advancing to a final round
- 3 points per crown (1 crown per team per show; if there’s a multi-crown in a single show, each unique team represented in the multi-crown gets points)
- Points tiebreakers
Most Crowns Won
- Earliest round a team won a Crown
- Earliest round where 4 team members appeared in the Final Round
- Earliest round where 3 team members appeared in the Final Round
- Earliest round where 2 team members appeared in the Final Round
- Earliest round where any 1 team member appeared in the Final Round
- Show Playlists:
- Welcome to the Jungle
- Gauntlet Showdown
- Hard Mode
- Slime Survivors
- X-treme Fall Guys
- Game 1: TBD
- Game 2: TBD
- Game 3: TBD
- Game 4: TBD
- Game 5: TBD
- Game 6: Chat Vote
- Game 7: Chat Vote
- Game 8: TBD