24 teams will compete in an achievement hunt on private servers. At the start of the achievement hunt, we will unveil a list of tasks, of which teams will attempt to complete as many as they can over 4 rounds. For each round, teams will be randomly split into different groups of 4. At the end of the achievement hunt, the 16 teams that completed the most tasks will advance to a pvp bracket.
Detailed Tournament Format
- Achievement Hunt (4x4 Grid)
- Teams will receive the player guide ahead of the show and will have time at the top of the show to strategize and ask questions before competition begins.
- Using private servers, teams will queue as randomized groups of 4 into four rounds, and will attempt to complete as many achievements as possible over the 4 rounds.
- Groups will be re-randomized for each round.
- Teams will be ranked based on number of achievements completed. Ties will be broken by time taken to complete that many achievements.
- Time limit: 20 minutes per round
- Map: Reserve
- If any team member completes a task, it counts for the whole team unless otherwise stated.
- Top-16 advances to playoffs - 8 in winners bracket and 8 in losers bracket.
- Double elimination bracket with 4-team “FFA” matches
- Top-8 from Achievement Hunt start in winners bracket
- Bottom-8 from Achievement Hunt start in losers bracket
- Top-2 teams per match advance
- 30 minute time limit
- Match format:
- Teams queue into private server
- Teams will earn points based on completing tasks. Teams are ranked by points.
- Winners Semifinals / Losers Round 1: Customs
- Winners Finals / Losers Quarterfinals: Woods
- Losers Semifinals: Interchange
- Losers Finals: Shoreline
- Grand Finals: Reserve
- PMC Kills
- Scav Kills
- Dogtags extracted
- Secured loot value post-raid
- Doritos For Days - awarded to all members of the winning team [NA ONLY]
- $30k per region