Twitch Rivals: DOTA 2 Showdown will feature a 5v5 competitive event. The tournament will feature 4 teams each from North America and Europe in a Round Robin Group Stage to a Best-of-3 Final.
The /TwitchRivals channel is home to our anchored studio show and serves as a spotlight for participating Partner and Affiliate streamers as they face off in streamer vs streamer live competitions. You can also tune into the channels of anyone participating in an event to see their unique view of the action along with their community.
TL;DR for Participating Streamers
WHAT: DOTA 2 Showdown
NA Group Stage
- In NA, one (1) group of four (4) teams
- Each team plays one game against every other team in their group
- Top two (2) teams advance to Playoffs
- Best-of-3 Finals
- Two (2) teams of invited players
- Best-of-5 Showmatch
All players are required to stream.
- $50,000 per region ($100,000 total)
- [Europe] 8AM PT / 5PM CET
- [North America] 11AM PT / 2PM ET
$50,000 per region
North America Breakdown
|Per Round Robin Win||+$3,500|
|Per Round Robin Loss||+$1,500|
|Playoffs Runner Up||$5,000|
|Best-of-5 Runner Up||$10,000|