The Twitch Rivals: Dota 2 Auto Chess Showdown is an online competition for $12,500 featuring 32 invited streamers. The competition will be split between Europe and North America with each region vying for a total of $6,250. Each region's competition will consist of 2 simultaneous 8-player free-for-all game lobbies. Players will receive prizing based on placement in each game lobby.
In addition to the primary broadcast (twitch.tv/twitchrivals), all competitors will be streaming their own perspective.
- Sixteen (16) players per Region (EU & NA)
- Players will play in 4x free-for-all game lobbies
- Top 4 from each lobby will face off in new lobby
- Bottom 4 from each lobby will face off in new lobby
Prizing Per Lobby
- Top Player (Per Region): $250