Information coming soon
Twitch Rivals: Dead by Daylight will feature 3 self-contained groups of 5 players of similar skill level. Only one group will play at a time. Prizing will be simple and straightforward: everyone starts with $1,000. Each player plays 1 game as the Killer, and 4 games as the Survivor, with everyone in the group. Survivors work together to win money from the Killer by activating generators and/or escaping.
TL;DR for Participating Streamers
- Dead By Daylight Tournament
- 15 Players
- 3 Groups of 5 Players each
- Three (3) Sessions, only one (1) group per Session
- In each Session, Players take turns playing as the Killer against 4 of their groupmates who play as the Survivors
- Killers go into each game with $1,000 to their name
- Killers must stop Survivors from completing tasks and escaping to retain their money
- Survivors must complete tasks and/or escape to steal the Killer's money
- $15,000 Total
- Each player begins the tournament with $1,000 USD to their name.
- 4 December 2020 @ 2:00am PT // 17:00 KST
$15,000 in Total Prizing
- All players begin the tournament with $1,000. When a player is the Killer, they can lose money by:
- Allowing a generator to be activated ($100 per Generator split between all Survivors, regardless if alive or killed; max $500 per Game)
- Allowing any Survivor to escape ($200 split between all Survivors, regardless if alive or killed)
- This means:
- Players have the potential of losing up to $700 in their Killer game.
- Players have the potential of winning up to $175 in each of their Survivor games.