4 teams will compete in a best-of-one round robin League of Legends tournament, with one point awarded per game victory. The two teams with the best scores will then compete in a best-of-3 championship match.
Detailed Tournament Format
- 20 players. 4 teams of 5 players.
- 4 initial rounds of round robin play
- Best of 1 matches
- Side selection is decided randomly by the match administrator
- Teams earn 1 point per win
- 2 highest scores advance to the championship match
- Head-to-head results
- Fastest average win time
- Championship match
- Best of 3 match
- Side selection is decided randomly in the first game by the match administrator. Losing team will select a side thereafter.
- Game rules:
- Map: Summoner’s Rift
- Map rules/Victory conditions: Standard
- Bans per team: 5
- Champion selection: Tournament Draft
- Winner take all