Players will be given Bugha tokens at the start of the event that they can use to enter the tournament rounds. Each round of the tournament pays out a pot to the top players from the tokens collected to enter that round. Competitors can additionally pad their winnings via notable in-game achievements each round. Each round of the tournament will have an increasing entry cost, with players eliminated when they can no longer put up the tokens necessary to enter the next round.
March 29, 2021. 1pm PT
- Round 1: 32 duos, 4 lobbies (eliminate 8)
- Round 2: 24 duos, 4 lobbies (eliminate 8)
- Round 3: 16 duos, 2 lobbies (eliminate 4)
- Round 4: 12 duos, 2 lobbies (eliminate 4)
- Round 5: 8 duos, 2 lobbies (eliminate 4)
- Round 6: 4 duos, 1 lobby (eliminate 2)
- Round 7: 2 duos, 1 lobby (eliminate 1, crown champion)
The /TwitchRivals channel is home to our anchored studio show and serves as a spotlight for participating Partner and Affiliate streamers as they face off in streamer vs streamer live competitions. You can also tune into the channels of anyone participating in an event to see their unique view of the action along with their community.
- March 29th 12PM PT
- 260 tokens per team to start (8,320 total tokens)
- 240 superlative tokens per round (1,680 total tokens)